[LMB] Old SF

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:38:00 BST 2020

Also, something that seems Really, Really Important to people of one time
can be of little importance to those of other times.  As recently as the
early 20th century, Catholics and Protestants were often all but at
daggers-drawn, particularly in small towns.   (This affected my own family;
long story that I don't have time to tell.)  Nowadays, it's almost always
No Big Deal, and doesn't even come up.