[LMB] Old SF

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Sep 28 22:15:53 BST 2020

Anmar - the circular firing squad you're talking about is all over the place. The feminist movement, what's left of it, is rife with it. Not to mention what's left of the neopagan community! The gods only know where that will end, but the tale of the Kilkenny cats is a pretty good clue.

Yes. "I got ME right. If you don't like it, you all can go do the other thing." is the only possible attitude to take.  It's worse than the 17th century religious wars