[LMB] Old SF

Ruchira Mathur wetair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 23:36:50 BST 2020

Hmm. From what I remember about the sad puppies, they concluded a story
couldn't be good if it had too much of something they didn't like.

And also concluded that no one else could have liked it either, and the
only reason it won awards/sold well was because of the too much something
and so it didn't really deserve the award.

It seemed to me that the sad puppies could not believe that anyone could
truly like a story that that they detest.