[LMB] Old SF

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Wed Sep 30 17:44:19 BST 2020

Hugo Awards, given out each year by the World Science Fiction Convention
(Worldcon) for the best F&SF of the past year in various categories.
These are fan-based popular awards (the Nebulas are the awards given out
by the writers/editors).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Award
http://www.thehugoawards.org/

Generally they're at least worth looking at.  You might be surprised how
many of even the older ones are still worth looking at.

Tony Z

On Wed, September 30, 2020 12:57 am, Harvey Fishman wrote:
> What's a Hugo? And who cares?
>

> Harvey

Et vocavit Deus, "Fiat lux!"