[LMB] Old SF

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:38:09 BST 2020

If "I have the right to publicly promote someone for an award they have
specifically said they don't want, or don't want in association with me" is
the hill you want to die on, there's little I can add to continue this
conversation. Reminds me of those well-meaning high schools that require
that you *must* say yes to anyone who asks you to dance, no excuses
accepted whatsoever.