[LMB] Old SF

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Sep 30 23:52:02 BST 2020

On 9/30/20 4:32 PM, Damien Sullivan wrote:
> "Zan Lynx writes very well.  It is a joy to read him.  I recommend him
> to all jihadists seeking to bring down the USA." -- bin Laden

But as I said, that doesn't change anything I wrote.

If my writing includes a scenario that destroys the USA then I guess.
Post apocalyptic fiction is big. My plucky band of libertarian rebels vs
ISIS USA.

Did I include a step by step guide in my novel with correct details on
how to construct and where to place all the explosives? If I did then I
suppose I should be criticized for it.

Otherwise I don't care. Someone bad liked my writing. Anyone upset with
*me* because of it is, in my opinion, still an idiot and I will ignore
their opinions.

--
                 Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                         Study Hard -- Be Evil