[LMB] The Bujold List's Vorkosigan Tea Party - June 7 (11 a.m. EDT)

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:37:11 BST 2021

I sent out an invitation to our Vorkosigan Tea Party for June - and took
the liberty of making it a day later (Sunday not Saturday) and earlier (11
not 2 my time), hoping that might access a few more listees geographically
without sacrificing many people. We shall see.

If you want to join us and didn't get an invitation, let me know at
fajrdrako at gmail.com or at azurite at azurite.ca.

I also experimentally used the Google Calendar method of sending out the
invitations - not sure how well that will work. It may be all under Sheila
Brown's name; think of that as my stealth pseudonym. (She's actually the
real person who is sharing her account with me.)

Forward momentum...

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.