[LMB] The Bujold List's Vorkosigan Tea Party - June 7 (11 a.m. EDT)

Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 03:26:52 BST 2021

If an invitation was sent to me, it hasn't shown up yet ... but this time
it's largely irrelevant because Sunday morning at what would be 9 AM for me
is a no-go. I have online church events starting at that time.

Hopefully in July we can move back to Saturday?

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>