[LMB] Not really off topic puppy name

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:35:19 BST 2021

I think if you get a puppy young enough, you could probably train it not to
fly off a cliff. Perhaps a Poodle, a Border collie, Golden retriever and,
or a Rottweiler.
I recommend a Rottweiler,  they are the smartest and gentlest dog to own.
But, they scare the crap out off annoying people.
One of the greatest and gentlest dogs I have ever known was a Rottweiler
named Norton.  May he rest in peace.