[LMB] Question for the list

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 22:43:08 BST 2021

Here in rehab, I've kept from going crazy with reading on my iPad, and the purchase of a few paper books.
Lately, I've been wishing to reread Doris Eagan's Ivory books, and Tepper's True Game books and the Marianne trilogy.  None are available as ebooks, as far as I can tell, and my paper copies are in storage, impossible to get to at the moment.
Since, I can't get to them, I'll have to wait awhile longer to read them.

Anyone else have the same problem?  There's a book you want on your reader, but it's not available. What books are you wishing fore?