[LMB] Miles at the Academy

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sun Jun 6 20:36:06 BST 2021

 Miles and Ivan both would have needed a special dispensation based on the time they missed at the Academy. Miles for a late admission, Ivan to excuse the time away on the 'special mission'.
Aral, Simon, and Gregor combined to stare down the clerk who needed the forms signed. Cordelia sighed, "'Bureaucrats!"
I wonder who Miles paired with at the Academy?
(Most of the paperwork for miles' admission had been done, he is a guaranteed admission bar the physical exam. His broken legs should NOT have been a barrier; I expect several other Plebes were injured during the PT test (someone else probably falls off a climbing wall, or comes down with sunstroke during the run every year....)
Richard
(Who has just released a new chapter in his story 'To Dance with a Girl' on AO3! Whee!!)