[LMB] The cities of Australia and other maps

Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:10:17 BST 2021

Sorry, everyone, I just woke up and missed the tea party. 4.30 am didn’t do it for me.

Elizabeth, everywhere in Australia is north of Hobart, but the first one you would come to is Melbourne, then you’d have to drive for several hours west to reach Adelaide (Adelaide was the wife of King William IV, in case anyone was wondering). A couple of days driving west of that you reach Perth.

Instead of turning left at Melbourne if you head north for a few hours you’d reach Canberra, then NE for another couple of hours is Sydney, and north of that you’d make Brisbane.

It’s 4-5 hours in an aeroplane from Perth to Brisbane. Australia is roughly as big as the continental US.

Here endeth the Geography lesson…

Sharon