[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jun 7 16:36:04 BST 2021

As the vaccination numbers go up and the restrictions go down, how are all you people doing? (Assuming all the people on the list are human is still warranted.)
All of the adults in my immediate family are fully vaccinated and Emma (13 in August) has had her first shot. My Granddaughters have either finished school or will tomorrow.
Brian is back to work which is a big help. We are going out to dinner with a few friends on Saturday to celebrate our anniversaries. (A different type of anniversary for me last Saturday. Both the start of my beard and my leaving the USAF were 50 years ago.)
Any news that other listees would like to share?

William A Wenrich