[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 17:41:34 BST 2021

I got both shots in February (among the first in my workplace and I think
the first in my family) so ...

Now everyone who works at our library has been vaccinated, but we're still
wearing masks and asking patrons to do the same because
(a) you don't know if they're vaccinated (we're now letting some kids in,
and kids under 12 don't get the shots [yet]), and
(b) our Library Director is a germaphobe. (To be fair, he used to work in a
hospital ER, and I think he caught the germophobia there.)

"the Other Lois"