[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

B. Ross Ashley brashley46 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:25:27 BST 2021

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:36:04 +0000. WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>
wrote:

> As the vaccination numbers go up and the restrictions go down, how are all you people doing? (Assuming all the people on the list are human is still warranted.)
> All of the adults in my immediate family are fully vaccinated and Emma (13 in August) has had her first shot. My Granddaughters have either finished school or will tomorrow.
> Brian is back to work which is a big help. We are going out to dinner with a few friends on Saturday to celebrate our anniversaries. (A different type of anniversary for me last Saturday. Both the start of my beard and my leaving the USAF were 50 years ago.)
> Any news that other listees would like to share?

Sandie and I are now booked for our second mRNA shots on Thursday at 5 PM.

Ontario is slowly reopening. 60% of the province's population were
recipients of the first dose of any vaccine 2 and a half weeks ago, so
on Friday outdoor patio dining will reopen in Toronto. The remaining
relatives of each of us are in the US, from upstate New York to the Bay
Area in California, one family in North Carolina and three more in
Florida. Their mileage varies, of course.