[LMB] The cities of Australia and other maps

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Jun 7 23:18:39 BST 2021

Coincidentally "Slovenia" was the winning answer in the Canadian national
Reach for the Top championship round this weekend. Question: “What is the
northernmost country in the former Yugoslavia?”

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/masters-of-trivia-glebe-high-schoolers-capture-reach-for-the-top-national-championship

Reach for the Top is a very long-running general-knowledge quiz game for
high school student teams that runs on CBC. I expect many Canadian listees
were on their school's team (I was).

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor