[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:14:00 BST 2021

Hello,

> On Jun 7, 2021, at 15:58, Kathleen Morrison <kathleen.morrison at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here in in NYC, I and my DH have been vaccinated since March. and the city
> is mostly open with a mask still in effect for most stores.  OTOH, both and
> I are both still wearing masks because pollen....
> Kathleen(laptop)

*waves to fellow NYC resident* (I don’t think I can say New Yorker yet, I’ve only lived here for seven months)

My mom and I are both fully vaccinated since April. And I’m so happy that things are opening up. Though I haven’t actually gone out much, apart from going to the mail box. I even shop for groceries online, so there isn’t much need to go out.

little Alex