[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:20:40 BST 2021

I got hauled off in a wheelchair. MOST embarrassing. I had a weird reaction with the nerves in my face all tingling and turning my face bright red. It was just like coming round from dental anaesthetics. Sick as a dog, high fever and tired the next day, perfectly fine day two.
Yes, I’ll be going back for the second jab.

Sharon