[LMB] A Sneaky Geography Quiz

Robert Woodward Robert_A_Woodward at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 08:30:11 BST 2021

Years ago, somebody posted a geography question, but I never saw an answer. The question was:

Which of the following has the southernmost point?

1) Alaska (which includes the Aleutian Islands)
2) Labador
3) Nunavut

The sneaky part was Nunavut which includes islands in Hudson Bay and James Bay. If one of those islands was south enough, Nunavut was answer. However, I couldn’t find some of the islands on a map. Otherwise, I couldn’t tell the difference between the southernmost point of Labador and the southernmost Aleutian island.

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com