[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Ruchira Mathur wetair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:50:28 BST 2021

Had chills and fever, but that was ok by the third day. The sore arm took
like two and a half weeks though.

Outside, hardly anyone wears masks. In the stores, it feels like half/half,
a lot of people are and a lot of people aren't.

In the subway, pretty much everyone is still wearing masks. I really dunno
how long it will take people to be comfy taking their masks off in the
subway. I know I'm not there yet.

The subway still isn't as crowded as pre-pandemic levels but it's getting
there as more people need to commute and after schools open in the fall
(with no telecommute option!) I expect crowding will increase.