[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:01:05 BST 2021

Related to the vaccination question: How strong was your reaction to
the shot?
I had a moderate reaction to both doses.  I also had a major flare of my rheumatoid arthritis, probably because of skipping several doses of immunosuppressive medication on my doctors intructions in order to make the vaccine more effective. My wife had moderate reactions to both doses. Enough to feel that they were probably working.  Both of us had the Moderna vaccine.  I am now struggling to lose some of the weight I gained during the pandemic which seems to be a not uncommon problem.  And still mouring for the friends, family, and neighbors I lost to Covid-19.

Mark Goldfield