[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 16:38:57 BST 2021

Lately I’ve been doing most of my reading on the Kindle Fire. My biggest problem is lack of information on how different things work.
I currently am trying to find out how to change Analog magazine from a two column format and increase the font size. I’ve gone so far as to pay $12.99 for Kindle Fire for Dummies.
Am I wrong to think that a basic manual should be free?

William A Wenrich