[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 23:33:08 BST 2021

Here in Omaha the mask mandate ended last month on the 25th. The first few
times I went to the store without a mask felt a little weird after a year
of wearing a mask. The library is still under the mask mandate. I still
take precautions like useing hand sanitizer and washing my hands when I get
home. I also keep my distance from other people. But things seem to be
slowly returning to normal.