[LMB] Cordelia's Collegiate Sport?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:01:02 BST 2021

Before we limit Cordelia's indoor sports choices we should ask how advanced
are Beta Colonies ability to make huge underground spaces. I've seen indoor
climbing areas and I'm certain Beta Conly would have large waterparks fo
Kayaking and boating (keeping in mind those water parks would also act as
reservoirs.
It's been awhile since I read the Cordelia's novels but I don't recall
acute agoraphobia as a problem for her.
Another possible activity for Batens would be spelunking as I'm sure the
planet would have a bunch of natural caves.