[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jun 9 13:51:27 BST 2021

Indeed I have. The instructions, however, only work for books (and I already knew how to adjust fonts and sizes for them) not for magazines. I can’t get Analog out of the two column mode. There is supposed to be something called immersive reading that is more like what I use with books. I can’t get it to turn on with the magazine. I mean the controls aren’t there.

William A Wenrich