[LMB] Cordelia's Collegiate Sport?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jun 9 14:26:59 BST 2021

The only outdoor sport we have text for is desert trekking which, from it’s effects on Miles, is somewhat extreme.
I wonder just what the population of Beta is. They have a lot of industry, education, research & development, and exploration. However, they also have population control.
Pure guess, but I doubt that the population is more than a billion (1,000 million).

William A Wenrich