[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:08:11 BST 2021

I share Harvey's problems with Kindle. I think I have the Paperwhite... I
find it really awkward to use the table of contents, particularly to turn
the page in the contents, and hence to browse what I have. The instructions
I've found online didn't talk about this, and experimentation has just led
to me opening many books I don't want to open in my attempts to turn pages.

No problem at all when I read Kindle books on my Samsung tablet, so that's
what I do.

I think I also have a Kindle Fire. I should see if I can get it to work
better.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.