[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:16:45 BST 2021

Elizabeth, not sure I understand what you mean about trouble turning pages.

I find the kindle works great if all I'm doing is reading sequentially in a
book.

I find it to be horrible for things like finding/reading scripture in the
Bible, e.g., it was never intended to be natural to use when doing
something index-driven. or if it was, they failed. I have two bibles in my
kindle, but have given up on using them because it is so clumsy.

Fred