[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:58:27 BST 2021

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 10:44 AM WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> As the vaccination numbers go up and the restrictions go down, how are all
> you people doing?

We're good here, thanks. I and my husband and son age 18 are fully
vaccinated. Our daughter, 15, is now eligible and we intend to get that
done soon. Although she already had covid, in november, after going back to
in-person school. She never got very sick, we were lucky there too. Masks
are gradually disappearing, although I continue to use curbside grocery
pickup for big shopping trips because it's so darn easy.