[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 00:28:47 BST 2021

My museum, which I volunteer for had it's memorial day luncheon which had
been canceled last year. Another museum,  the Durham Museum in downtown
Omaha has a James Cameron exhibit which I enjoyed. I also drove up to
Lincoln and spent a day with an old friend who was traveling through. We
spent the evening in a Irish pub.