[LMB] Cordelia's Collegiate Sport?

baur baur baur at chello.at
Thu Jun 10 10:38:02 BST 2021

oh .. shiny .. needs a fanfic

otoh the things that happen in modern fencing have only a limit applicability in the real world - i distinclty remebering a Modesty Blaise book where that was the major henchmens demise (who was a polish fenscing master who liked to execute unruly lower henchmen via fencing) - memory blanks at the title of the book, but i might remember

so a modern fencing master might find going against somwone who trained swordfighting for actual killig duells "interesting"

servus

markus