[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Thu Jun 10 18:41:57 BST 2021

It is clumsy, but doable. The Kindle will search for a snippet of text.
Make sure that you are in the book, NOT on the home screen. Tap near the
top of the screen to bring up the menu. Type the search text into the
box in the upper right called "Search" and tap the magnifying glass
icon. The Kindle will search through then entire book for the text and
will display the instances with surrounding text and the addresses. It
is slow, but it does work.

Harvey