[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:43:52 BST 2021

Fred said:\

> Elizabeth, not sure I understand what you mean about trouble turning
pages.

Only with the index page. There's nowhere to put my finger - if I try to go
to the second page listing my books, it opens a book instead. Make browsing
my list difficult. It works fine on my tablet.

> I find the kindle works great if all I'm doing is reading sequentially in
> book.

Yes.

> I have two bibles in my
> kindle, but have given up on using them because it is so clumsy.

Yes, it's clumsy for back-and-forth tings,or for searching or browsing.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>