[LMB] AKICOT:L Kindle Help

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 02:26:17 BST 2021

Only with the index page. There's nowhere to put my finger - if I try to go
to the second page listing my books, it opens a book instead. Make browsing
my list difficult. It works fine on my tablet.

Ah, I see. on my paperwhite there is a little bit of blank space at the
bottom of the index pages, below the bottommost listing and above the
advertisement that is at bottom. I swipe left or right in that spot to
switch index pages.