[LMB] new Bujold podcast interview up at Smart Bitches

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 04:01:53 BST 2021

I just don't think the word 'trash', or any adjective form of it, can be
given a redeeming sense.  I guess they can try.

Topic tangent:  not until just now, listening to Pen and Des' relationship
being called a romance, did I make the connection between polyamorous
relationships and Nikys' growing acceptance of her eventual husband.  This
is a parallel between 5GW and the Vorkosigan Saga that I hadn't previously
seen.

Matt G.