[LMB] ot: 2 fun books on sale

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Jun 13 20:36:27 BST 2021

On Jun 13, 2021, at 11:10 AM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 12:32 PM <adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> _Booked for Murder (Vigilante Magical Librarians Book 1)_ by RJ Blain is .99:
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/Booked-Murder-Vigilante-Magical-Librarians-ebook series
> For those who look stuff up...  there's another mystery by the same name.
>
> Booked for murder ; and, Hostage to murder
> Author: Val McDermid

There are at least *ten* of the same title at iBooks.

I really like what RJ Blain writes. Lots of sarcasm, interesting turns of phrase, good plot.

I am not a shifter groupie, but a book telling you it’s “a magical romantic comedy (with a body count)” tends to get my attention. There’s a starter pack . . .

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Je persisterai quand même, car j’ais survécu d’être né
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala