[LMB] Subject: ot: 2 fun books on sale

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:27:11 BST 2021

From: adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com

Gwynne: Why do you keep posting this cruel mockery?
It's never on sale HERE!!!!

And don't even START me on the absolute injustice and outright
extortion of the publishing industry, who divided up the world to
ensure huge profits (which is why books in Oz cost WAY too much)
and who continue that fraud and injustice with ebooks (because the
justification was always that it cost so much to bring books down
under - apparently each book had its own seat on the plane. But
ebooks DO NOT NEED TRANSPORT and yet we're still locked in to
higher prices, crushingly higher in some cases. And we don't get the
good sales or freebies, or .... )

But I won't go there. Just saying.