[LMB] Subject: ot: 2 fun books on sale

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:35:40 BST 2021

From: baur baur <baur at chello.at>

gwynne - which specific book do you want?
i can see if i can get it and send onwards to you (might take a few days in total..)
servus
markus

Gwynne: Thank you, that's very kind. There's nothing specific at the moment, I
was just stung by the outrage and injustice of it all. And there's often really
great book sales and free giveaways listed here, and they are NEVER available
to me - and it's a constant disappointment.
But if and when there's something I truly can't miss, I'll give you a yell. Again, thanks.