[LMB] OT: The latest Arthurism

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Jun 15 17:34:59 BST 2021

Whatever it was you were discussing, usually some current idea or product. I forget what provoked it last time.

Earlier retorts have included
“That’s a bleach of all decency” this was several years ago, can’t remember what was discussed

After Kurt said something ludicrous:
“Oh, Dad, you’re wasting your maturity”

Some of his best have come when he’s exhausted accompanied by a migraine. Snark, what can you do with it?

We *are*, after all, a punning clan here at Chez Bejeeber. With three different surnames over four generations, it’s our group name.

About once a month at dinner, someone will start with a pun on a topic, and the volleys will continue for 15 minutes.

Edna (in cognitive & memory loss, with poorly adjusted hearing aids) might understand . . . if only she spoke Hovitos.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala