[LMB] OT: Re: Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 04:21:51 BST 2021

I have a friend who owns a Airbnb and she's currently hosting a group of
Fundamentalist Baptists at her place. Well, she overheard the leader giving
a lecture against evolution and a 13.8 billion year old universe in favor
of the biblical universe and the evils of science. Incidentally he has a
cell phone. I said, if he thinks science is evil then all the byproducts of
science should be evil like his cellphone. We had a brief chuckle.

Once there was a space traveling cat named Phe who joined NASA.