[LMB] OT: Re: Politics??? Or the nature of reality?

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:40:02 BST 2021

People who are "against science" are never against the familiar
applications.  It's the incitement to question dogma and the assertion of
facts against their doctrines that they fight.  They use cellphones,
although they could never build or maintain them.  But then that's the case
for most of our society - even engineers and scientists can't possibly
master the entirety of our knowledge base, and most of us know nothing
about our basic technologies.