[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:13:40 BST 2021

Yes, I agree with Matija Grabnar. For at least 200,000 years  we have been
a species of wanderers and explorers. We have settled in places people had
thought impossible to survive or thrive. And yet they did. Our very nature
is to push beyond the boundaries of our bodies, The reason people climb
Mount Everest, the reason why people dive below the ocean without oxygen.
Is the same reason people signed up to colonize Mars.

Alfred Tennyson said it the best, " To serve to strive and not to yield!"
We will eventually go there and stay if we succeed,  Great. If we fail then
we will learn from from our failures and try again. Humanity is nuts in
that way. But, a good nuts!

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 1:34 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <