[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jun 16 23:07:01 BST 2021

> On Jun 16, 2021, at 12:26 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If we
> wanted to communicate with someone, we had to write a letter!

Beat me. In my youth we had phones, although long distance, like out
of town was expensive. In my grandfather’s town there were 2 phone
companies and it cost extra to call someone whose phone was from
the other company.

—
It is wrong, always, everywhere, and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.” —W. K. Clifford (1845–1879), “The Ethics” My take is belief should be proportional to the evidence.