[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 00:06:21 BST 2021

Well true. We haven't reached a breakthrough in fusion reactor technology.
But sometimes people to have to bull through to get the technology.
Case in point mach 5 jets. Through the years we have developed and tested
prototypes of high speed jets then dropped the technology for years. Russia
kept at it and has added a mach 5 speed missile to it arsenal. Now we must
come up with a counter weapon to defeat it.