[LMB] Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:47:53 BST 2021

From: Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>

A lot of the things I see around me every day were the stuff of science
fiction when I was in high school,  (You young people these days, you think
you had it tough...back in MY day, we didn't HAVE the internet!  If we
wanted to communicate with someone, we had to write a letter!  And send it
through the Post Office!  And walk uphill through the snow naked, both
ways, to get to the post office! .....

Gwynne: .... carrying a sheep in each pocket to keep our hands warm...