[LMB] OT: Masks

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jun 17 05:28:29 BST 2021

My intention is purely non-political, more of a public service announcement. Please do not wear a mask for more than three days without washing for a cloth mask or disposing of a paper mask. This was the recommendation of a doctor and nurse.
For myself I won’t wear a mask more than one day without washing. Four of my friends have been hospitalized for bacterial pneumonia. Also, I just read an article about children’s masks that had a lot of bacteria.
Wear a mask or not but keep them clean.

William A Wenrich