[LMB] OT: Masks

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:38:43 BST 2021

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 12:03 AM WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> My intention is purely non-political, more of a public service
> announcement. Please do not wear a mask for more than three days without
> washing for a cloth mask or disposing of a paper mask. This was the
> recommendation of a doctor and nurse.

This is good advice. Our family has a selection of multi layer cotton masks
(four people, four different sized faces) which get washed at least that
often. I have one of those zippered lingerie bags, made of nylon mesh, to
wash small items in a clothes washer load with regular sized items. I let
the masks air dry, smoothed out and draped over a convenient surface,
rather than putting them through the clothes dryer.