[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 17 15:47:46 BST 2021

> On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 06:00:12AM +0000, Gwynne Powell wrote:
>
>> Related to the vaccination question: How strong was your reaction to
>> the shot?

Two Moderna shots.  A couple days of soreness in the arm for the first
one.  (Also intestinal upset, but I think that was due to picking up a
norovirus from the grandchildren.  Correlation is not causation, etc.
etc.)  Nothing at all for the second shot.

Tony Z
generally lucky with immunizations

--
When enlightened men go on arguing for a long time, there is a distinct
possibility that the question is not clear.