[LMB] OT: bad covers and much more

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Thu Jun 17 19:34:47 BST 2021

On 17/06/2021 13:41, Louann Miller wrote:
> (looks) Wow. I especially like how, after beating up every other writer/fan
> of other writer for many, many faults, he explains that his own books will
> never be a financial success because he's so much better, you peasants. AND
> one of his gripes about other writers is their lack of self-awareness. It's
> in all caps at one point.

Not only that, but the twin hits of "You [other writers] are drek (sic)
because you don't know what the people want"

and "You [other writers] are bad because you got the people used to the
bad stuff you write, so they are no longer even able to recognize how
great my writing is, which is why I sell less than you"