[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Jelbelser jelbelser at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 01:48:17 BST 2021

> On Jun 17, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Mark Allums <mark at allums.email> wrote:
>
> And today, I had my first colonoscopy!  Fun.  Apparently, when I pooped in a jar and mailed it off, they found blood.  But today, the doc didn't even find polyps. So I am good for 5 years!  (Blood may me from hemorrhoids. Or higher up my digestive tract.)

I had a fancy DNA stool test, which came out positive about two years ago. The gastro I was sent to for a colonoscopy said that it was probably due to the test picking up blood because I am on 81 mg aspirin for coronary artery disease. Said he sees that A LOT. So I had the colonoscopy, which showed no problems or polyps. Not happy that I will probably always get positive results from the screening for reasons that have nothing to do with cancer.

Janet in TN